展會中接待客戶的用語有哪些
對于參展的外貿人來說,想要在展會中接待來到自己展位的客戶,就需要掌握一定的英語用語,本次,小編就來給大家介紹一下。
展會中接待客戶的用語有哪些
1.引導與招呼
-Morning, Sir. May I show you around ?
-早上好,先生。我帶您參觀一下我們展位吧?
-May I have your name card ?
-能要一張您的名片嗎?
-①Sorry, I just run out of my card.
-抱歉,我的名片剛用完了。
-It's OK. Could you write the information down here?
-沒關系,您能把相關信息寫一下嗎?
-②Sorry, I just have one last card.
-抱歉,我只剩最后一張名片了。
-Doesn't matter. I can take a photo of it.
-沒關系,我將名片拍個照就行。
-Our factory is based in Shenzhen. The main products are AAA and BBB.
-我們工廠在深圳,主要產品有AAA和BBB。
-May I know what products you are interested in?
-您對哪方面的產品感興趣呢?
-You can leave your heavy collections here, my colleague will take care of it.
-您可以把收集到的這些重的彩頁資料放在這兒,我同事可以幫忙照看。
-That will be great. They are heavy.
-那太好了,這些資料好重。
注:這樣的話,客戶就可以歇歇手,為了休息一下而在你的展位多待會和你多聊聊。要知道,逛展會是很辛苦的一件事。
外貿人如果想要尋找客戶,可以來使用格蘭德外貿平臺的搜索引擎獲客功能,根據自身的產品詞以及目標市場即可挖掘出大量的關聯域名,隨后便可導出或是繼續跟進。
http://www.329659.com/customers/searchengine?share=QZONR
2.產品與報價
-I'm interested in this model.Tell me about it.
-我對這款產品很感興趣。給我介紹一下吧。
-Well. This is our latest model. It seems very popular on this exhibition. What special about it is the aluminium surface to be vandal-proof and the dented LOGO which gives a premium appearance.
-這是我們的新品,貌似這款在本次展會上很受歡迎。它的獨特之處在于表面采用鋁合金從而具備防暴功能,金屬壓鑄的LOGO給人感覺很高端。
注:聊到一款產品時一定要迅速切中它的獨特之處,抓取客戶注意力。
-Could you quote on this model?
-能告訴我這款的報價嗎?
-Of course. May I have a rough idea about the quantity?
-當然。您能告知大概的數量嗎?
-It depends on the size of projects.
-這要看具體項目的規模。
-I see. Why not having a cup of coffee? We can sit and talk.
-明白了。給您來杯咖啡吧?咱們坐下來談。
-I'd love to.
-很樂意。
注:坐下來談,喝點咖啡,吃點點心,會讓客戶身心得到一定的放松,降低戒備心理,這對緩和談判的氣氛有利。
-The MOQ of this model is 500pcs. It is Ok for you?
-這款產品的最小起訂量是500臺,您對此有問題嗎?
-500 pcs is too much. When we get small projects like 300 or 400 pcs, how could we do?
-五百臺太多了。當我們拿到的項目僅需要三四百臺時,怎么辦?
-If most of your cases are less than 500pcs, we could not accept it. If most of them are over 500 pcs while only a few times less than 500pcs, we can figure it out.
-如果大多數訂單都少于500臺,我們無法接受。如果多數訂單都超過五百,僅僅幾次少于五百臺,我們可以想辦法。
-That's reasonable.
-這比較合理。
-What's the average quantity of your order please? Maybe I can quote on it.
-您的平均采購量是多少?或許我能基于這個數據給您報價。
-It would be around 900pcs.
-大概是900臺。
-Alright.(計算器計算一下,然后表情鄭重一點給客戶報價,顯得你很認真。)
Based on 900 pcs, our quotation is $295/piece.
好的,基于900臺的數量,我們的報價是295美金一臺。
-Oh,that is a little bit higher than your competitors.
-這個價格比你同行要高一點。
-Yes, as you know, we have different types of products too. This is the high-end one. It wouldn't be fair if you compare the price of it to the price of average products from our competitors.
-是的,您知道,我們也有很多不同款的產品。這款產品是高端產品。如果您拿它的價格和同行的普通產品的價格比較,有失公允。
-But the price is still higher than what we expect.
-但是價格還是比我們預期要高。
-We have other products which will meet your price demand. But trust me, you'll get more profit to sell the new model than the cheap ones. The margin is higher. Anyway, we can provide you a full price range of products.
-我們也有其他產品符合您的價格預期,但是相信我,這款新品能夠給您帶來比老款更高的利潤,它的差價比老款有更大空間。不管怎樣,我們可以提供各種價位的產品給您。
-Yes, you surely have a complete range of products.
-嗯,你們的產品系列確實很齊全。
注:靈活應對客戶提出的所有問題,做不到的事情也不要絕對地否定,凡事留有余地。
3.尾聲
-This is a small gift for you.
-這是送給您的一點小禮品。
注:提前準備一點印了公司LOGO的小禮品給客戶,建議是可以隨身攜帶的小禮品。
-Do you mind taking a photo with me?
-您是否介意和我拍張合影?
-Would you mind me adding your Skype or Wechat/ LinkedIn/ Whatsapp and send you the photo?
-您是否介意我加一下您的skype/微信/LinkedIn/Whatsapp,我把照片發給您。
以上便是展會中接待客戶的用語有哪些的介紹,希望能幫到廣大外貿人。