關于產品數量的外貿英語:
Let's talk about the problem of quantity.
我們談談數量的問題吧。
You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
你們必須出具數量和重量證明書。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包裝號與商品數量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?
數量和價格、質量一樣重要,是嗎?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我們相信能在數量上更好地使客戶滿意。
We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise.
對此商品,我們能提供任何適當的數量。
I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract.
我將按合同規定通知農場小麥的數量。
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
如果進口商發現貨物數量與合同規定不符,他將拒收。
Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China?
從中國進口的棉布有數量限制嗎?
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你昨天強調過你們售貨以船裝質量、數量和重量為準。
For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
數目如此之大,我們將予以重視。
For such a big sum, we shouldn't be frightened by this trouble.
這么大款項,我們不能怕麻煩。
They always buy in large quantities.
他們總是大量購買。
Useful quantities have changed hands.
較大的數量已經轉手。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.
已經有大批紅茶出口。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
這是目前我們所能提供的最大數量
This is the minimum quantity we require.
這是我們所需要的最小數量。
A small order this year is also welcome.
小批訂貨今年也受歡迎。
They are not interested in small quantities.
他們對小數量不感興趣。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
這么大的訂單,貴公司可否給我們折扣?
The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year.
今年進口小麥的數量與去年大體相同。
We're prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.
我們準備買足夠一次裝運數量的這種商品。
If you can't arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.
如果你們辦不到全數的話,請至少給我們半數。
You sent us only a quarter of our requirements.
您只送給我們所需量的四分之一。
There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship.
船上裝有100噸小麥。
How many pieces all together?
共有多少件?
500 pieces in total.
總共有500件。
We made a total of 100,000 jackets.
我們一共訂了10萬件上衣。
We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.
我們只能供應兩萬碼的真絲綢。
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.
男襯衣至少要1000打,繡花襯衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再增加200箱嗎?
We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts.
我們多訂了4000件襯衣。
This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans.
今年我們可以多訂700件牛仔褲。
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.
你們要求增加一萬噸煤,我們將盡量滿足你們。
We'll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes.
我們將增加300盒藥品。
The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000.
我們今年最多能訂購大約25000馬克的棉毛衫。
5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we've ever placed.
5000平方米的羊毛地毯超過了以往的訂貨。
As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive.
由于樣品包裝過重,空郵費用太高。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我們出售產品是以裝船重量為標準,而不是卸貨重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是質量不合格怎么辦?
They inspected the rice for any possible shortage.
他們檢查了這批大米看其是否短重。
We're surprised to know that the weight is so short.
對短重的數量我們感到驚奇。
A shortage of 50M/Ts is a big loss for us.
50公噸的短重對我們是個不小的損失。
As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future shipment.
至于短重,我建議你們今后發貨時補上。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看過我公司的短重索賠報告了嗎?
There is an overplus of 100 lbs.
重量超出了100磅。
There is an overage in weight of 25 kilos.
重量多了25公斤。