【滿滿的干貨】細節最重要!怎樣撰寫開發信?優秀的外貿人都收藏
給客戶寫郵件,很多時候一種意思可以有幾種不同的表達。小編朋友Herman一直遵循用最簡單通俗的英語給客戶寫明白一件事情就行,也是因為他自己英語水平有限,不太會用很高深的英語。
有時候,在討論一些比如像重要合同,還有一些關于退換貨內容的時候,語氣和用語就要相對注意。
今天學習一些不同的表達!
開頭的一般表達
In addition, I would like to receive...
另外,我方樂意接受....
I am interested in (Obtaining/receiving)....
我方對(獲得/收到).....很感興趣。
Could you possibly tell us/let us have....
可否告知我們...
I'm writing in regards to ....
這封郵件是關于...
升級版表達
I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
如果貴司可以及時關注此事,我方將不勝感激
Please kindly let me know what action you propose to take.
請告知我方,貴方將采取什么行動。
We hope that you won't object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.
我們希望你們不介意我們在協議中加入這一條款。
We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.
我們認為有必要在合同中加入不可抗力因素。
郵件結尾句型表達
It would be helpful if you could send us....
如果您可以把.....發送給我們,將給我們帶來很大的幫助。
We would appreciate it if you would....
如果您能.....我們將十分感激。
I would be grateful if you could....
如果您能...我們將十分感謝。
We really appreciate your cooperation.
非常感謝您的合作
升級版表達
It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。
If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
貴公司若有所需求,我司定盡力效勞。
We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
若能提供貴方的詳細需求,我們將不勝感激。
We should be grateful for your trial order.
如蒙試定,不勝感激。
格蘭德查全球,一站式助力外貿企業全球生意更成功,可為企業提供海外市場分析,找海外客戶,查全球企業、海外出口商名單、信用風險管理咨詢、企業信用風險查詢服務、商賬追收服務、企業信用報告等多種產品和服務,具體產品介紹請聯系在線客服。