外貿函電常用句子歸納
外貿函電常用句子有這些類型:一.提醒客戶查看附件;二.有需要/問題,隨時找我;三.期待合作;四.表達感謝;五.結尾埋鉤子。接下來小編就來給大家介紹一下。
外貿函電常用句子歸納
一.提醒客戶查看附件
For your reference, I have attached the relevant documents.
作為參考,我已附上了相關文件。
Please take a moment to review the attachments provided.
請您花一點時間查閱所提供的附件。
Attached you will find the necessary files for your consideration.
您會在附件中找到供您考慮的必要文件。
Kindly check the attached files for the details we discussed.
請查收附件中的細節,這是我們討論過的。
The documents mentioned are now attached for your convenience.
所提到的現在已附上供您查閱。
外貿人可以來格蘭德外貿平臺辦理VIP,通過使用客戶背調、市場選擇、海關數據以及客戶挖掘等功能快速提升自身業績。
使用兌換碼“天天爆單”可獲得50元優惠。
二.有需要/問題,隨時找我
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
如有任何問題,請隨時找我。
Should you need anything else, feel free to contact me directly.
如果您還需要其他,請直接找我。
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need further assistance.
如果您需要進一步的幫助,請不要猶豫。
三.期待合作
We hope to start working together soon.
我們希望很快能開始合作。
Anticipating a successful partnership with you.
期待與您建立成功的伙伴關系。
We are thrilled about the prospect of collaborating with your esteemed company and are confident that this partnership will bring mutual benefits.
我們對于與貴公司合作的前景感到激動,并相信這種伙伴關系將帶來互惠互利的結果。
We're excited about the prospect of working with you.
我們對與您合作的前景感到興奮。
四.表達感謝
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
感謝您的耐心和理解。
We appreciate your interest and support.
我們感謝您的關注和支持。
Your interest means a lot to us.
您的興趣對我們意義重大。
Your trust in us is greatly appreciated.
您對我們的信任深表感謝。
五.結尾埋鉤子
Please let me know if these details meet your requirements so we can proceed with the next steps.
請告知這些細節是否符合您的要求,以便我們可以繼續下一步。
Your feedback is valuable to us. Could you share your thoughts on the attached proposal?
您的反饋對我們非常重要。您能否分享一下對附件中提案的看法?
If there's anything specific you need assistance with, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to help.
如果您需要任何特定的幫助,請隨時告知我。我在這里為您提供幫助。
Would it be convenient for you to schedule a call next week to discuss this further?
下周安排一個電話進一步討論這個問題對您來說方便嗎?
To better serve you, could you provide more details about your requirements?
為了更好地為您服務,您能提供更多關于您需求的細節嗎?
Is there anything in the proposal that needs adjustment or clarification? Please let me know.
提案中是否有任何需要調整或澄清的地方?請告知。
Could you please get back to me with your thoughts by xx?
您能在xx日前回復我您的看法嗎?
以上便是外貿函電常用句子歸納的介紹,希望能幫到廣大外貿人。